Ocean State Getaway
Win 3 nights of free dockage at any Brewer Yacht Yard & Marina and experience the unparalleled boating
lifestyle Brewer yards extend to their guests.
their well-maintained facilities with amenities such as pools, club houses, grilling areas, and more!
Keep an eye out for iPads several locations (Entrances, Anchor Bar, BYY Space 05) and complete a survey to enter the drawing for the grand prize!
2017 Ocean State Getaway Rules & Regulations
Winner receives three (3) nights free dockage at any Brewer Yacht Yard & Marina location
- Nights do not need to be consecutive
- Reservations required
- Space available basis only
- Must be redeemed by October 31, 2017
- Winner responsible for applicable electricity charges
- Winner agrees to participate in Brewer marketing
- All marina rules apply
- Signed award certificate must be presented at marina.
- Package Value – $500
Rules & Regulations
- No Purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter the 2017 Providence Boat Show “Ocean State Getaway”, individuals must complete the on-line entry form between February 3, 2017 through February 5, 2017.
- The Providence Boat Show is the Sponsor and Administrator of the “Ocean State Getaway.” The participating company supplying the prize is the Brewer Yacht Yards.
- Tax and service charges are the responsibility of the winner.
- Certain restrictions apply.
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected and contacted by email and/or phone to receive the prize identified in the Getaway. No cash substitutions will be made available to winners.
- Prize will be announced after the 2017 Providence Boat Show. Prize must be claimed by February 15, 2017.
- Winner will be selected by Administrator by random drawing from all qualified entries received. Winner will be notified by email and must respond to notification within 24 hours of the notification. The Winner Notice will include information on how the winner can claim his/her prizes. If notification is undeliverable or no response is received, prizes will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining qualified entries.
- Winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release upon receipt of prize.
- Sponsor, Administrator and Participating Company supplying the prize for the Getaway are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner or award prize, or for any late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of winner to claim prizes.
- Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. No faxed, photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible or incomplete entries, as determined by the Administrator, will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for undeliverable, late, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for mechanical errors, typographical errors, computer malfunctions, display viewing problems, faulty transmissions, network errors during the submission of your entry or the hosting of the Getaway, technical, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions. In the event of a dispute regarding the submission of an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account.
- Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion should viruses, “bugs”, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond the control of Sponsor or Administrator corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or conduct of this promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in downloading any material for this Getaway. Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entry if they conclude that the entrant has tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Getaway or has acted in violation of these Official Rules.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes due on prizes and for any other costs (including but not limited to income, taxis, meals, services, gratuities and/or activities) not specifically stated to be the responsibility of the Sponsor or Participating Company herein.
- Decisions regarding receipt and processing are final. No substitution of prizes can be made by the winner. Participating Company reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Getaway is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older except direct employees and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household as employees of the Rhode Island Marine Trades Association (RIMTA), agents involved in this promotion and employees of the sponsoring company.
- Only one prize per family, household or email address. The winner and individual submitting entry forms acknowledges that RIMTA is not liable for reimbursement for any prizes otherwise payable to promotion contestants who are in violation of this provision.
- The Getaway begins on February 3 and ends on February 5, 2017. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Name(s) and likeness(es) of promotion winner(s) may be used by RIMTA and the Participating Company for promotional purposes without further compensation to contest winners. For a list of winners, send a SASE to RIMTA, 99 Poppasquash Road, Bristol, RI 02809.
- The Providence Boat Show management reserves the right to change program rules, regulations, prizes and offers at any time without notice.